Welcome to the Scarlett blog, an online photo album for Jim, Darla, Madeline, Christian, Cameron, Max and Buddy.
posted by darla @ 10:06 PM 2 comments
Looks awesome! I may be calling for some tips, since mine looks...well...not as good as yours. And that is being extremely nice to myself!
So when is the first annual 'Drink as much Dad Pop as you can and try to chip golf balls into the Fire Pit' Tournament?Great looking yard....got a spare riding mower you can ship to me for free?
Post a Comment
<< Home
I was a journalist for 10 years, then off-ramped to stay home with the kids. I'm still exploring the back roads.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Looks awesome! I may be calling for some tips, since mine looks...well...not as good as yours. And that is being extremely nice to myself!
So when is the first annual 'Drink as much Dad Pop as you can and try to chip golf balls into the Fire Pit' Tournament?
Great looking yard....got a spare riding mower you can ship to me for free?
Post a Comment
<< Home