Time to go fishing!

Jim, Madeline, Christian and Cam met Grampa Bob in Mobridge Saturday for the first fishing trip of the season in the new boat. The new boat ran great, and we topped out at 42 mph which the kids loved. We did manage to catch one nice 2.5 pound Walleye and Christian had another up to the boat but got away. The smelt run was on which slowed the fishing down. Cameron managed to spill Sprite all over the boat and picked a few fights with Christian, but overall everyone had a great time on a beautiful spring day.
Still waiting for the ice to come of the Glacial Lakes. Also, this thing called work is getting in the way of providing the family with fresh fish! Oh well, good thing I seem to enjoy that too. If I could only work 2-3 days a week I would be set....


1 Comments:
NIce fish Jim! How is the fishing? Looks good.
Post a Comment
<< Home