Friday, May 11, 2007

Time for a break

Work finally let up for a bit, so Cam and decided to head out to Mobridge Friday afternoon, and we had a blast! Caught 6 Walleyes (kept 4) and a bunch of White Bass. The largest 'eye was 21 inches. Cam's favorite part was the "potty" break on shore and going fast in the boat. He was a real trooper going through those waves when the wind came up. I have a feeling I won't be able to keep him out the boat in a few years....


With the high price of gas, not sure I'll be taking any more day trips to Mobridge without anyone else that can pitch in for gas. Anyone want to go fishing??????

3 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Billy said...

Jim: What are you catching those walleyes with?

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger darla said...

Big Chartreuse Spinner and a crawler.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

Hey Jim,
Yea, I am getting the same way pulling my trailer and raft. The raft alone is 350lbs. Sure costs more than when I arrived and went to the Big Horn every week!
Kurt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home