Literally falling asleep - just like a 2-year-old
Here's our new addition - Punkin! She was born June 16. We adopted her from a family near Bath (little community 6 miles away) who said they couldn't afford to have her spayed. They already have a cat (Punkin's Mom) and two big dogs to look after. They were sad to see her go, & called several times the first few days to see how she was doing ... I was afraid they'd turn up on our doorstep demanding her back!
But they didn't, and she's doing fine. Buddy's life is about 1,000 percent more interesting than before. She attacks him regularly: jumps on his head, bites his tail, comes shooting out at him from nowhere. He looks irritated & takes it for awhile, then he stretches out his paw and effortlessly rolls her. Madeline and I call it The Buddy & Punkin Show. We've caught them sleeping snuggled together. :) I hope to post a better photo later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home