Sunday, September 07, 2008

On to Middle School!


Madeline's in middle school at Holgate! She had a long list of things to be nervous about, but I can proudly say she seems to be handling the changes and challenges very well! She hasn't yet been late to class, and her locker has only jammed once. Dr. Aas (pronounced "Oz") is principal, and he ensures students are thoroughly informed about consequences for being late, rowdy, etc. - and how many chances you get: i.e., consequences get more severe with each infraction. Sounds good to me! Go Dr. Aas!! Madeline's in bed, so I won't ask her, but I think her favorite class is FACS (can't remember what it stands for, but it's Home Ec.)- they learned how to make grilled cheese last week.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Jim said...

They grow up so fast!!! Glad to read things are going well!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger CARP said...

Great to see the kids growing up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home