Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm baaaaaack

Long time no post!! Sorry, everybody ... if anyone's reading any more! The blog dropped down to the bottom of my list ... or maybe right off the list for a while.

Now it's back at the top of the list, at least for the next 5 minute or so.

School starts TOMORROW. Madeline's going into sixth grade, switching to a new school and multiple teachers, a homeroom, locked lockers, gym clothes, band, the whole 9 yards. ( I noticed the band teacher is losing a lot of his hair. Middle school band teachers should be the highest-paid in the district.) She's excited and I'm apprehensive - do we have it backwards? Christian, entering 3rd grade, has the same nice teacher Madeline had the spring we moved here. Cameron, who starts Thursday then has Friday off (who planned this?!) says he wants to start school, then changes his mind and wants to move away from Aberdeen.

My birthday's Thursday, party on Saturday. Hope to see many of you here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home