Scarletts in SD

Welcome to the Scarlett blog, an online photo album for Jim, Darla, Madeline, Christian, Cameron, Max and Buddy.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

'bye to summer

An idyllic shot of the kids making sand pits and mountains one windy, hot morning at Wylie Lake. With the leaves starting to turn and nights getting chilly, I'm feeling nostalgic as the summer of 2007 draws to a close.

posted by darla @ 2:11 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: darla
Location: Aberdeen, South Dakota

I was a journalist for 10 years, then off-ramped to stay home with the kids. I'm still exploring the back roads.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Only in a house with children
  • Our neighborhood
  • Our fair city, May 11, 2007
  • Another flood pic
  • Eventually, the barricades came down and the schoo...
  • Little bit humid
  • Ready for lessons
  • Ready for a close-up
  • Crop of the future?
  • More yard/house shots

Powered by Blogger